Hawaiian Airlines at the Lihue Airport
Cleaner Required at Hawaiian Airlines At Lihue Airport:
Cleaner Required at Hawaiian Airlines At Lihue Airport. The airport is providing its services for the last 93 years. It offers 130 daily flights between Hawaiian islands and 16 US gateways cities. The airport has offered the position of Cleaner. If you are interested to start your career in aviation, Hawaiian Airlines is giving you this great opportunity.
The main job of the cleaner is to clean and polish all the aircraft daily to ensure high standards of cleanliness and appearance taking into consideration the Aircraft Appearance Program. The main duties include stocking and restocking of cleaning and laundry supplies, interior and exterior cleaning, polishing of an aircraft, and changing seat covers when needed.
Salary Package and Benefits
The airline is paying $15.59/ hour. The company is also giving benefits like medical and dental insurance, paid training, vision insurance, and other flight benefits. The working schedule is 5 working days and 2 days off.
The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be able to apply for this job:
- The applicants are legally authorized/ or have a work visa to work in the US.
- The minimum age limit for this post is 18 years.
- The applicant must have high school diploma.
- The person must have a valid US driving license.
- Must be strong enough to lift 50lbs weight.
- He/ She can work at any hour of the day when the duty is assigned.
- Can work in extreme conditions and environments.
- Have good communication skills, read, write and speak English.
- Can work under stress.
- Provision of a Covid vaccination certificate is a must.
The hiring is open soon after this ad is published.