Executive Secretary Jobs, 2022:
HRSG PVT Limited is a leading Recruiting firm. HRSG provides an equal opportunity to its employers. HRSG invites applications from highly qualified candidates who have excellent time management and multitasking skills for its client Multinational Corporation (MNC), for the position of Executive Secretary for Corporate Affairs. The individuals must be dynamic and have leadership qualities to carry out the task under difficult conditions. The details are given below.
- Executive Secretary
The educational degree required for this job is a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication or equivalent. At least 5 years of experience is required in the related field.
The candidate has good knowledge of;
- MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- They have strong English communication and written skills.
- Can write reports.
- They have excellent organizational skills.
- Manage and maintain the team.
- Assign the task, review them and give feedback.
The company will pay the market-based competitive salary to the appointed candidates.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for this job is 20 July 2022.
How to Apply
- Qualified individuals may send their detailed resumes to email@example.com.
- Make sure to send the application within the due date.
- For more updated jobs visit https://www.ejobzhunt.com
- Job source: e.jang
Blue Area, Islamabad.