Field Security Officer Jobs in Pakistan. The UN in Pakistan is focused on supporting the Government of Pakistan as needs might arise and its worldwide responsibilities around the SDGs. It likewise helps the country during philanthropic emergencies. In 2006, the Government of Pakistan elected to turn into a Delivering as One pilot country. From that point forward the UN accomplices have been cooperating all the more near increment viability, arrangement with public needs and proficiency at country, provincial and worldwide levels. They are now seeking a professional and vigilant Field Security Officer to join the. More information related to this job is as follows.
Field Security Officer
The salary is not mentioned.
- Education required in Intermediate.
- The experience required is of 8 years.
- Able to talk effectively with locals of any area.
- Gather, update and scatter data concerning the security of WHO and sub-workplaces, as well as all staff and non-staff, including SOPs, security warnings, and staff records.
- Direct starter appraisal of Security Risk Management measures (SRM) for WHO and sub-workplaces; as well as the “danger evaluation” of out-of-reach areas expected for the Poliomyelitis Eradication exercises; submit discoveries to FSO for definite appraisal and execution of relief measures.
- Report security episodes influencing WHO staff and non-staff, workplaces and resources on a 24-hour premise.
- Applicants are required to apply for this job before all the seats get filled up.
How to Apply
- Candidates may send their CVs along with other required documents to the web address given below.
- Applicants should carefully fill up the application form to get noticed.
- Candidates must be honest in providing their credentials.
- Please Visit our website for more updated jobs ejobzhunt.com
- Job source: www.glassdoor.com