National Health Care NGO
National Health Care NGO Job Opportunity:
A National Health Care NGO invites applications from individuals for the MDR-TB project in Lahore. This job requires both desk review and an onsite visit to the field. The main responsibilities of the person are to coordinate, monitor, and support the implementation program of the project at the ten different sites across Punjab. The details are given below.
- Program Coordinator MDR-TB
- Finance Assistant
The minimum qualification required for this job post is a Master’s in Public Health with graduation in medical/allied disciplines/ACCA Finalist/ICMA Finalist/16 years of education in Accounts/Finance.
For Program Coordinator MDR-TB: The candidate must have clinical work experience in chest diseases and management healthcare projects.
For Finance Assistant: A minimum of 1-2 years of experience is required in the related field.
Last date to Apply:
The last date to send the application form is 19 July 2022.
How to Apply:
- The candidates may apply either online or send their applications to the given address in sealed envelopes mentioning the positions applied.
- The individuals are requested to send their CV, copies of qualification documents, experience certificates, and 2 recent passport size photographs to email by mentioning the position in the subject: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No TA/DA is allowed.
- Only individuals selected by the authority will be called for an interview.
- For more jobs visit our website: https://www.ejobzhunt.com
- Job Source: express newspaper
National Healthcare NGO P.O Box # 536, Islamabad (Postal Code:44000)